Saturday, September 05, 2009

Creation Station

Creative Station Revamp


I have my art table supported by storage bins that have been bending under the weight of my beautiful supplies and their containers. Like my grandmother's juice glasses, jelly jars, old jars from my mother and a flower pot that has been in the family for a few generations. And of course there are the dollar store, thrift store and wal-mart finds.

So Thursday I dragged all the bins out of the harry potter closet and put two deep of bins under the table top my mother gave me from a woman she took care of years ago who past away. It's the perfect size for our small space! I put the leaf on top against the mirror and all my supplies sit on that. I dusted, edited, & rearranged my creative station ending in results I luv. Though I miss having my glasses of brushes, pencils, etc. spread out more.

Creative Station Revamp


ps: sorry the pics are SO bad! please forgive me!

blogger signature

3 comments:

  1. I need to organize my craft area too - we currently have it in many areas of the house and have to go looking for something every time. not great for getting the creative juices going. Someday I'll be as organized as you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Niqi, that would help. but believe me when i say i only have an organized mess! i didn't show all the ugliness :D but having certain places for my stuff, like things together really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is inspiring! Love your vibe :) Following from MBC, hope u can come visit!
    www.ajourneytotheson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete