Thursday, April 03, 2008

Inspire Me Thursday ~ Peace

This is my first entry for Inspire Me Thursday! And it is the first painting that I’ve done I really like. I like it so much I’m thinking of having it scanned and putting it up on etsy! You never know, anything could happen! :D

I had so much fun as I painted this with my son by my side till I finished. I had only gesso white staring at me when we went up stairs to paint. It’s the one time he is not bored.

I feel that a big part of having peace is knowing how to listen that’s why I have that woman listening.

I used acrylic paints, sharpie, stamps, stencil, page from a book, magazine cut outs, and ink, oh and some gel litter stuff got smudged on it leaving a little glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    This looks like a lovely mixed media piece! What fun that you worked on this with your son... I am sure it helped the creative energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful piece...so lovely to share art with a loved one...

    Cheers,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete